Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Dick Diet Works!


What did American men spend over $2 billion for in 2011?  Beer?  Chips?  Flowers?  Chocolate?   

Well, maybe, but one answer I know for sure is medications for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED).  Worldwide over $4.3 billion was spent.  Why?  It is estimated that over 30 million men in the United States suffer from erectile dysfunction (and over 150 million worldwide) with that number likely to double in the next 25 years.  A landmark study found that ED affects 52% of men between the ages of 40 and 70 and the incidence increases with age.

It is great to theorize about how a dietary program should work, but getting results is the so called proof, dare I say, in the pudding!  Here’s a recent testimonial from a very satisfied gentleman on The Dick Diet®.  And I suppose his wife is happy too!

Here’s a sample of what he said, “The best part is that my 'diet' consists of more of the things I want to eat vs. things I thought were 'healthy' to eat, and I have a renewed confidence that I can perform as I feel I should without depending on any drugs or other unnatural processes.” 

For the full story click here The Dick Diet Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment